Our Guarantee to Customers
- We guarantee that work will be done right the first time.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- We guarantee you won't pay more than the quoted price of repair.
- We guarantee all labor and parts with a minimum 1-year warranty.
- If for any reason we have to return during the warranted time, the cost of repairs will be on us!
- We guarantee to leave the work area as clean (or cleaner) than we found it.
Our Reputation Is Our Guarantee
- Trout Electric has been in business since 1999.
- We've earned a stellar reputation, but don't take it from us. Read what our customers are saying!
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Trout hires only the best from the pool of Southern California electricians.
- Trout electricians must "apprentice" for a year before they can answer calls on their own.
- We're local: based in Southern California and invested in Southern California.
Trout Electric complies with all city, county, and state safety regulations. We follow all city, county, and state building safety ordinances. Our top priority is making sure your home or business is safe.
With every job we do, large or small, we provide the same high quality of service. Whether the work is relatively simple or complex, you can be sure that Trout Electric will offer superior service.
We'll quote you a fair and guaranteed price before we start any work. It doesn't matter if we're fixing a broken outlet or completely rewiring your home — you'll know in advance how much you'll have to pay. No unpleasant surprises!
When our technicians finish the repair or renovation, all leftover material will be cleared and discarded, and the area will be swept or vacuumed. You won't even know Trout was there — except that your electrical service will work better than ever.
Our Assurance to Customers
Trout Electric is a family owned and operated business. This allows us greater control over the quality of our operations, and it lets us be pickier when it comes to choosing members for our team. All of our technicians meet the most rigorous standards of professional excellence and experience. If they don't, they don't work for us, but they may work for someone else in your area.
All Trout employees must meet the following standards:
Highly Skilled Professionals
Because we strive to be the best, we hire only hire the best! Since 1999, we've successfully completed well over 10,000 electrical projects large and small.
Every member of our team must show integrity, honesty, a friendly attitude, and respect for our customers.
Keeping others safe on the road matters to us. We expect our drivers to be courteous and safe, no matter what the emergency.
We set firm guidelines and standards of ethics that all our technicians and team members follow on every job, every day.