Battery Powerwall Installation & Repair
Imagine a system that lets you:
- Buy cheap energy, store it, and use it when grid rates are high.
- Power your home when the grid is down.
- Run your home on stored solar energy at night.
- Sell excess energy to the power company.
That system is an integrated battery powerwall. It does these things and more.
Trout Electric is a Qmerit-certified installer of powerwalls, including Tesla Powerwalls (when available).
Trout & Qmerit
Trout Electric has partnered with Qmerit, the preferred provider for green energy companies and all major electric vehicle (EV) manufacturers.
As the gold standard in the electrical service industry, Qmerit accepts only the best companies as partners.
Contact us today to learn how Trout and Qmerit can save you money and reduce your carbon footprint.
What Is a Battery Powerwall?
A battery powerwall is an integrated system consisting of:
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- An inverter to convert stored DC energy into usable AC
- The software to manage it.
It stores energy from the grid or a renewable source and releases it on demand. Most powerwalls are Wi-Fi capable and can be monitored and controlled from an app for optimal energy savings.
Essentially, it's a big ol' smart battery. Very smart.
Benefits of a Battery Powerwall
- A powerwall reduces electricity bills.
- It provides backup power in case of grid failure.
- It eliminates the need for noisy and polluting backup generators.
- It lets you participate in net metering programs (details to come).
- It stores solar energy for use at night or during bad weather.
- It monitors energy use with intelligent systems.
- It helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
A quality powerwall provides 12 to 15 hours of energy for an average home. It will last up to 20 years before needing replacement — or about twice as long as your dryer.
A powerwall stores solar and cheap grid energy, which can help you take advantage of power companies' network metering programs. Net metering lets you send excess energy back into the grid during peak demand times to sell power to the power company at premium rates! The "sale" appears as a credit on your power bill.
Installing a powerwall is a job for an experienced and qualified electrician. We may run new wiring or modify existing circuits depending on your setup. Installation requires knowledge of the latest regulations and codes regarding battery-powered backup systems.
Trout is a Qmerit-certified powerwall installer, ensuring that we'll install your powerwall to the highest safety and efficiency standards.
Tesla Powerwall Installation
Trout installs all brands, sizes, and types of powerwalls, including the Tesla Powerwall.
Tesla is the most requested and coveted powerwall brand, but problems with the global supply chain have sometimes limited its availability. Benefits include:
- Long lifespan: The Tesla Powerwall has a projected lifespan of over 20 years, making it a reliable long-term solution for energy storage.
- Easy installation: The Powerwall is easy to install and integrate with an existing electrical system.
- Safe and reliable: Advanced safety features and alerts help you monitor your system and protect against power outages.
- Scalable: The Powerwall is available in different sizes; modules can be added as your energy needs increase.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Whether you choose a Tesla Powerwall or another brand, Trout Electric has the experience and certifications to install it.
- All estimates are free
- All jobs are guaranteed
- We offer financing through our bank
Please call us to learn more.
Why Trout Electric?
- We've installed thousands of EV stations in Southern California.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- We guarantee all work, parts and labor.
- We guarantee our pricing — the price we quote will be the price on your bill, and not a penny more.
- We've been in business since 1999.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We're local to Southern California, and stock parts locally in our warehouse.
- We're qualified to perform any electrical job, home or commercial.
- We’ll perform the job to the highest standards as all of our electricians besides having all the required state and local certifications also have to pass our rigorous testing and training program before they can be called a Trout Electrician.
- We offer 24/7 emergency services for those times the job can't wait.
- All estimates are free, whether or not we perform the job for you.
- We offer financing to qualified customers who request it.