Covid-19 Update & Guidelines
We recognize the important role we play in providing services that keep the lights on, cars running, and businesses operating, and will continue to do so as safely as possible.
We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and are following local, state and federal guidelines to help keep our customers and employees healthy. Here are some steps we are taking to ensure the safety of all.
- Any employee showing signs of illness will be required to stay home.
- Practice social distancing in the field, with homeowners and in the office.
- Technicians visiting homes are required to wash their hands before and after each visit.
- Wear personal protective equipment where possible at job sites, including masks, gloves, and protective suits.
- Follow OSHA safety guidelines.
Trout Electric is proud to be one of the essential industries to keep our homes, businesses, and social infrastructure safely operating. Please call our office 24 hours a day at 951-743-0702 with any questions about our policies, your current services, or to schedule an appointment.
– Matt Trout, CEO